Monday, January 27, 2014

What's In My Bag? . 27.01.14 ♥

Hey guys , so im new to this whole blogging thing and as you can see my blog layout isn't very 'nice looking' but I wanted to just add a post to get a rough idea of what my blog would look like with a few posts on it. So here we go , my first post. I thought I would stay fairly simple and do a 'Whats in my bag?' post; so here goes nothing! 


So this is the bag I use. Its a pink medium sized backpack from Hollister. Its about a year and a half old and I use it for school. Its perfect for school and when I go out on the weekends. I think it was about £44, quite expensive but worth the money. It also had one front compartment , two side compartments and one big compartment meaning there is lots of space.

So in the little compartment at the front , I have my Cuticura hand gel in cucumber and garden mint and my Soap & Glory Endless Glove hand cream. Very handy!

Then, in the big compartment, I have my makeup bag. It's from Primark and I think it was around £4. It had 2 compartments that are both the same size. It's not quite big enough for everything that I need but it will do for not until I buy another one. 
In my makeup bag I have my madcaras, concealer, powder, 2 brushes and tweezers.

Also in the big compartment I have my purse from River Island for £5. It's a really nice small size that fits perfectly in my bag. Even though I like to have a big purse so that I can have all my notes and receipts on display rather than scrunched up, this small compact one holds everything I want and is compact.

For perfume I have this Playboy one. I'm not sure what it's called but it's a handy little guy and also fits perfectly in my bag ready for me to grab. It's smells really classy and sophisticated and I love it.

Last but not least is a bottle of water discised as blackberry and apple drench and a cheeky packet of chocolate raisins.

Thanks for reading! I know it's wasn't great but it was my first post so forgive me! 
Marissa xo

1 comment: